Melt-blown fabric is the heart of surgical masks and N95 masks.
Surgical masks and N95 masks generally have a multi-layer structure, referred to as SMS structure: inside and outside sides are single spunbonded layer (S);The middle layer is melt-blown layer (M), which is generally divided into single or multiple layers.
Compared with mask manufacturers, there are not many melt-blown non-woven fabric manufacturers. The price of melt-blown fabric on the market is from $2,200 to $70,000 / ton, even a few times a day.
Common use: no static electret, use 500 PP+PE, filter effect 70%-75%.
Medical: electret process - electrostatic spinning, using 1500 PP soluble fat, filtration effect of more than 90%.
Melt-blown nonwovens are mainly used for:
1. Filter material: space cotton, insulation material, oil absorption felt, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.
2. Medical and health materials: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, disposable sheets, bed covers, etc.;
3. Environmental protection materials: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextile, covering cloth, protective cloth for agricultural crops, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
4. Clothing materials: lining, fusing lining, flocs, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc.;
5. Battery diaphragm material
6. Wipe the material
Among them, filtration materials are the most widely used, followed by medical and health materials, environmental protection materials, clothing materials, battery diaphragm materials and wiping materials.